Diwali is the 'festival of lights' and one of the most cherished occasions in India. The whole country lights up like a starry sky on the evening of this day. There are joyous family reunions, when dear ones gather together to share delicious food and desserts, they greet each other with the best of wishes and also participate in traditional Puja ceremonies. People indulge in buying new clothes, wonderful gifts especially meant for this occasion and also pray for inner peace and happiness.
Deliver the past few decades, the most pressing issue being faced by us is that of sustainability and eco-friendly ways of living. Diwali being a festival where bursting of fire-crackers is an age old tradition is responsible for air quality damage. Also the waste generated by fire-crackers and other packaging materials after Diwali is another matter of concern. So, it is time for us to move towards a Green-Diwali, where without dampening the spirit of this festival, we can do least to no damage to our environment. We understand this need of the hour and so we have compiled for you a great collection of splendid and eco-friendly gift items that can be easily ordered from our e-store and delivered in Delhi. The best premium products are all here, available at an affordable price and in a range of choices. So, login to our online store to take a look at our super duper Diwali offers.
Let's take a tour through our absolutely spectacular online store to pick your favorites and send them to Delhi with express shipping:
1. Gift Baskets and Hampers- Loved by all, these beautifully decorated Baskets and Hampers, which are also reusable, hold the most valuable treats of all. From Gourmet snacks, Dinner Hampers, Breakfast Gif Hampers, Crockery, Chocolate Assortments and many more of such nifty choices, these are the perfect eco-friendly gifts for your friends and family on Diwali.
2. Diwali Mithai & Chocolates- Our wide range of confectionaries is simply mind-boggling, as we have lip-smacking sweets like Saon Papri, Motichur Laddoo, Peda, kaju katli to gooey Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla, along with smooth and creamy Chocolate varieties. These desserts can be ordered in combos with Pooja Thalis, Dry Fruits, Candles and various other amazing eco-friendly products that will make your Diwali full of life.
3. Dry-Fruits- These nutritious gift items when packed in silver-plated Platter or Glasses make for a perfectly environmental friendly Diwali Gift. The best alternative available on our e-store, which again can be teamed up with any of the many enticing Diwali gift items like Sweets, Lakshmi-Ganesh Idols, Silver Coins and others.
4. Flowers- These fragrant and colorful gift items not only spruce up our homes and office spaces on Diwali but also can be a highly bio-degradable and eco-friendly Diwali Gift item. And our e-store has all the fresh and appealing varieties for you in different arrangements like Gerberas, Roses, Lilies, Daisies, Orchids and several others.
5. Diwali Puja Thalis- a perfect traditional and devotional gift that will help you perform Laxmi Puja on Diwali night. Our Idols are made of eco-friendly materials and the Thalis are silver-plated or simple decorative ones that will serve as a great gifting option for Green Diwali.
6. Eco-friendly presents- Especially meant for an eco-friendly celebration, these wonderful gifts will bring greenery along with good luck for your loved ones on Diwali.
7. Ornate Diyas & Scented Candles- Diwali is nothing without lights and it is time to go back to earthen oil-filled diyas to light up your homes for a Green Diwali. On our e-store we have a variety of designer Diyas and aromatic candles that will make your Diwali bright and beautiful.
Your Comments -
Posted by: DelhiOnlineFlorists.com
Posted on: 9/21/2020 12:36:38 PM